POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

The Votes are In: Ashlee: 1,000,000 Jessica: 0


Man, how the tides have ever turned.

I remember watching the Christmas episode of Nick and Jessica and seeing Ashlee for the first time. I was not impressed; actually I think I cried at her misfortune for being so hideous in comparison to her older sister. Or perhaps I was drunk and it was simply residual tears from the Hallmark commercial before I saw her. Regardless. She is smoking hot now! Not only that – but she is hotter, more successful and now has a better chance with me then her sister!....well, let's be honest, that homeless man I passed on the way to work has a good chance with me too – but let’s not discount Ashlee’s new found hotness due to my easy-access nature.

Excuse me now as I go shower the homeless smell off of me. Have a look at that hot piece of ACE Ashlee here:

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1199252_3,00.html