POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Matthew McConaughey & Penelope Cruz Take a Trip to Dumpsville


It makes me very very sad when a beautiful couple like this breaks up - when I came first read this news my initial reaction was to run up to the roof of my apartment in the rain screaming at the heavens 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This isn't fair!! There is no God!!!'.

Matt, here's some advice from a man who knows how to win back the ladies....two words: mixed tape. I prefer the old school hits like 'I'll Make Love to You' by Boyz 2 Men or 'Because I Love You' from Timmy T. To add a personal touch, make the tape even sweeter by recording an intro to each song, telling your ex how much you miss her and how happy it makes you to stare at her picture all day, smelling that old sweater she's left at your place and driving by her apartment. .

If that doesn't work, just call her every time you get loaded - works like a charm. Who needs Dr.Phil when you got me?

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1200409,00.html