POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Nicole Kidman: Born-Again Virgin?


According to fametastic out of the UK, Nicole Kidman has told Keith Urban that they will not be having any more sex until marriage.

No action at all? Awesome! I love it when I have something in common with big-name celebrities. Now if I were Keith (which I'm not, but i'm sure i could pass for him - or so my mom says...) I would require a bit of clarification. By 'no sex' does that mean no sex with groupies? roadies? taco bell employees? Taylor Hicks?

If that's the case, give me a call Keith, we'll get together and do what all virgins do...write celebrity gossip articles....

Source:

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20060602/1417/nicole-kidman-tells-fiance-keith-urban-no-more-sex-before-marriage/