POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Keira Knightley is Definitely not Fat


I had a girlfriend once that was really hot - but then she started to put on weight. That wasn't cool. So I begged and begged her to stop eating, because fat chicks are just like mopeds, they're fun to ride until your friends find out. And I didn't want to be the guy riding the moped.

Long story short, I can sum up my solution in one word: ipecac. A little bit of that in her food everyday and she rode the bulimia train all the way back to hot-ville. Of course, then I had to dump her when she started looking like Nicole Richie. Yep, just call me the "relationship expert" - I'm like right out of a Hugh Grant movie, without the smirk or the accent, or the predictable plot.

Now another famous skinny chick is in the news, Keira Knightley has been fighting allegations that she's anorexic based on her apperance at the Ass Pirates of the Something-something premier. My opinion is it's no big deal, the worst part of anorexia is having to deal with the lame nicknames like 'Slim' or 'Boney McBoneyards' - otherwise you're hot and skinny. Win-win.

More about it here.