POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Anna Nicole Smith is About to get a Whole Lot Fatter!


You hear the news? Anna Nicole is through knocking up the geriatric set and seemed to have hooked up with some dude with an actual sperm count. Yes, she's preggers - apparently writer Larry Birkhead is the baby daddy.

Do I have a theory on this you ask? I do! Anna Nicole (aka Serial Eater) is putting on a few pounds - so to save face her corporate sponsor TrimSpa is starting this pregnancy rumours so they don't lose cred when she turns back into a fatty.

How can I prove this you ask? I can't - but when I attempted to pull off the fake pregnancy to hide my weight gain from my co-workers they caught on pretty quick too - haven't they seen Junior??

Here's the story, yo:

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14900/