POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

New American Idol is too fat


The very skinny and shapely Meme Roth of National Action Against Obesity said that Jordin Sparks is "too obese" to win American Idol. She says that 17 year old Sparks (winner and daughter of former NFL cornerback Phillipi Sparks), sends the wrong message to kids in the midst of child obesity crisis.

"When I look at Jordin, what I see is heart disease, I see diabetes, I see high cholesterol."

Wow. When I look at Jordin, I see a fat chick with low self-esteem that I would totally bang at 4am while drunk at the bar and out of all options. Because those girls have SUPER-low expectations and will do whatever you want...you know....like let you bring the panini-press into bed and such...

Labels: ,