POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Pop Culture Pundit will be away...


I'll be away soaking up the sun in the Bahamas over the next few days which will no doubt leave a void in all your gossip-reading lives. I feel bad for you all, but I also feel very lucky for the ladies on the beach who will be paralyzed by my pure sex appeal when they see me in my speedo (err....speedo-influenced swimwear...which may or may not include water-wings..). I would be more then happy to post photos, however, we all know how I enjoy keep this whole 'writing a gossip site' anonymous (I'm not an attention whore or celeb wannabe like others....cough....PEREZHILTON...cough..)

As there will be no updates, please visit some of my favorite sites in my absence (or any of my lovely friends in my link section):

www.thesuperficial.com
www.dlisted.com
www.egotastic.com
www.gossiportruth.com
www.imnotobsessed.com
www.hollywoodtuna.com
www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com
www.fark.com

And if you're really bored and want to read the ramblings of a roid-raging, self-obsessed, paranoid, small-penised prick feel free to visit the following site:

www.wwtdd.com

I'll see you when I get back! -popculturepundit

Labels: