POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Ms. Hilton goes to jail!


For once, I finally believe in the American justice system Paris Hilton is going to jail. I'm honestly busting out of my pants with this one. According to sources, this is how it went down:

An emotional Paris, with tears welling in her eyes, told the judge moments before the decision, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Witnesses inside the courtroom say that Paris' parents, Rick and Kathy Hilton, were both visibly upset as the sentence was handed down. Kathy, we're told, was especially distraught.

Moments after Paris Hilton was sentenced to serve 45 days, her mother, Kathy, rushed over to the lead prosecutor and lashed out, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic." In the same breath, as she walked out of the courtroom, Kathy looked up and said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."


Okay, I'll admit I'm pumped about this, but it seems that perhaps all of Paris' issues may in fact stem from that fact that her mom (Kathy) is a f-tard - seems she's more worried about money then her daughter.

I bet she'll be selling out to Oprah soon for millions just to tell her how screwed her daughter got from the legal system. Kinda like that guy 'Hitler' when we was falsely accused of the 'Holocaust' - wow, it just seems these 'miscarriages of justice' seem to happen every half century or so...FREE PARIS!

Labels: ,