POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Roseanne wants to host The View


Hey, Roseanne Barr wants to take over for departing Rosie O'Donnell as Co-Host of The View. She's the perfect choice. They're practically interchangeable. Rosie and Roseanne! The Roses! Roe, Roe: The Boats! The place where erections go to die! Listed as reasons one and two in The Gay Man's Manifesto "Why We Went The Other Way".

I'm all for Roseanne as a replacement. I think it's best for everyone if we keep her contained to a sector of the mass media in which there is no conceivable WAY under any circumstances, from here unto the infinite vastness of eternity, that I would ever EVER watch.

As for Rosie O'Donnell, who's leaving The View for horizons unknown, I know I speak for everyone when I say that we hope she goes far. We don't care where. Just......FAR.

Labels: ,