POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Hasselhoff: drunk on tape


David "I miss Kitt" Hasselhoff was caught drunk on tape recently, bare-chested, slurring his speech and eating a hamburger. Not unlike my Mom at her baby shower.

Hasselhoff, who claims alcohol was directly responsible for his decision to do Baywatch Nights back in 1995, said this in his defense:

"I'm gonna fesslezel brella. Beer me. I never guzz flecking gralalalli plaa".

He then soiled his pants.

Hasselhoff has had a long time struggle with alcoholism. Whether he can recover from this recent relapse remains a question. But the more important question is, why did my cousin Joe post that video of my Mom's baby shower on Youtube?? WHY??

Check out the video of The Hoff at his worst HERE.

Labels: