POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris changes her ways


I swear, it I had a time machine and only chance to use it, I think it would be to punch Kathy Hilton is the stomach while she was pregnant with Paris. Of course, judging by Paris' recent behavior it almost seems like someone beat me to it...that or she's suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome.

As we all know by now, after being released from jail, Paris professed that she changed her ways. She claimed was going to set up a halfway house, started carrying around the Bible, said she was done being a party girl and wanted to help the community by doing charity work.

So it makes perfect sense that she showed up to a Playboy party yesterday dressed in lingerie. However let's not rush to judgment...I'm sure this was just a stop over on the way to the soup kitchen and to save the children from the burning orphanage.

Labels: ,