POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Ray Liotta is scared


Ray Liotta is apparently afraid of elevators, just because he got trapped in an elevator once with Martin Scorsese and Robert Deniro. That's just plain weird, because the same thing happened to me! But I'm not afraid of elevators, no sirree, Bob!...I am however deathly afraid of Scorsese and Deniro.


But this isn't about my phobias, nor about the perverted unnatural acts I was forced to perform in that skyscraper deathbox one cold and godless morning. No. This is about Ray Liotta being a little liar. Think about all the roles where he played the tough guy, the bad ass, the muscle. And now we find out it was all a big act? His fans will be devastated. Much as I was when Bobby and Marty didn't call the next day.

Labels: ,