POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Hayden Panettiere needs to act her age


Typically with Hollywood teens there an issue of them acting much older then they should, going out drinking and partying the night away. However, in the case of Hayden Panettiere it's the exact opposite, check out these pictures of her at some kind of 'Ice Princess Party' it's like she's 12!


I mean, grow up! That's soooo immature! I haven't had an Ice Princess party since my 25th birthday - except by 'ice' I it was 'cocaine' and by 'princess' I mean 'transsexual hookers'....but I WAS wearing skates, a tiara and tights....


Check out more pics of her at the party HERE, HERE and HERE. I feel like such a dirty old man posting these...

Labels: