POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan's manager is a dick


Seems Lindsay's manager is as big of a douche as she is. Her driver plowed into Tony Bennett's daughter on Wednesday and yelled at her with the classic "Don't you know who I am?" line. Antonia Bennett says:


"(He) was hostile with me. He ran into me, then got out of his car and started yelling at me." Her manager, Keya Morgan, said Zagata was waiting to pick up Lohan in the parking lot of the Rehearsals.com recording studio in Burbank and talking on his cellphone when "he hit Antonia's car. Then he has the nerve to jump out and scream, 'Don't you know who I am? I represent Lindsay Lohan! How dare you get in my way!' He had no idea who Antonia was." Morgan said that Zagata tried to blame Antonia "but (that) there were six witnesses, including the security guard who saw him ram her." He said that Antonia was shaken up and that her car suffered close to $2,000 in damages.


I tried to pull that off once, when I was really drunk in TJ Maxx looking for a pair of slacks. I ended up stumbling into a bunch of manikins and knocked them all down - however, what surprised me the most is they DIDN'T know who I was when I said 'I WRIIIITE A GOSSIP BLOOOOGGG....' - f'ing jerks...at least I can walk!

Labels: , ,