POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris just doesn't get it


En route to jail, Paris' recent quotes show she's nothing more then stupid girl that just doesn't understand the severity of the situation:

"I think I get in more trouble because of who I am. The cops do it all the time. They'll just pull me over to hit on me. It's really annoying. They're [the cops] like, 'What's your phone number? Want to go out to dinner?' "

Sure thing Paris. I think the first thing a police office would do after pulling you over is head to a walk-in clinic for an STD test or possibly a gas station to burn off their hands in case they accidentally made contact with Paris 'I slept with the monkey from Outbreak' Hilton.

In her self-obsessed world, the only reason Santa leaves her presents under the tree is to entice her to join in a gang-bang with him, Tom Cruise and the Easter Bunny. I mean, I've done the nasty with the Tooth Fairy, but Tom Cruise....that's just GAY.

Labels: ,