POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris is unbelievably stupid!


See this picture? It's Paris Hilton photographed driving...YESTERDAY! Seems she's totally disregarding the fact that her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. Let's get into my time machine and relive what Paris just said in court 5 days ago regarding driving on a suspended license:

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."

This is the same person who claims to be unfairly targeted by police because she's so pretty and famous. My solution? Throw her 'pretty' ass in a jail cell forever...with a hungry tiger.....no wait with Battle Cat! And while we're at it make it a flaming cell - and while she's surrounded by fire, give her a q-tip, plastic bag and stapler and tell her to MacGyver her way outta there. Yes, THAT would make it all better!

Labels: ,