POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris and Britney are together again


Sources claim that the pair were spotted at West Hollywood club call Area Thursday night "giggling and holding hands" and apparently causing quite a stir.

"Paris and Britney had their arms around each other," says a clubgoer. "They were laughing and dancing. They even stood up and danced to Justin Timberlake's SexyBack."

Hilton left the club early with her next syphillis victim Stavros Niarchos while Britney stayed behind partying with her paid entourage.

Two hot girls? Partying? Giggling? Holding hands? This is just not fair! Why do they get to have all the fun as I cry myself to sleep each night clutching my bottle of vodka and praying for sweet sweet death? I'm a better person then them, I don't cheat, steal or lie...minus that time I woke up with a splitting headache covered in someone else's blood and still drunk...oh wait....did I just say that?