POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan can't get her story straight


I'm starting to think Lindsay Lohan's next job will be reprising the role of 'Corky' in the film version of 'Life Goes On', because she really can't get too much retarded-er. The New York Daily News reported earlier today that Lindsay Lohan is angry at whoever is spreading the lies that Paris Hilton hit her she said:

"Paris never hit me. She's my friend. Everyone lies about everything. ... Please, stop trying to make us hate each other."

Wait a second, is this the same girl who said this just 24 hours ago:

"...I'm saying this on tape, (Paris Hilton) hit me last night, for no reason apparently, at my friends house and I didn't know she'd be there, and she hit me, and she hit me with a drink and she poured it all over me and it hurts and it's not okay and ... I'm sorry for everyone who thinks I'm crazy, I'm not ... I'm just trying to act."

Um, I'm a bit lost and disapointed that Lindsay is so dishonest, but whatever, that's who she is and nothing is going to change that. Not everyone can have the same high moral standards and intellect as I. But this will have to wait, I need to head over to my night job; reading Sweet Valley High to amputees....then stealing their money. HIGH-FIVE!