POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Pop Culture Pundit does Spain!


My pretty, pretty ladies...Pop Culture Pundit will be going on a bit of a hiatus. I'll be in the lovely country of Spain (which is Spanish for 'Land of the Speedos and Mustaches') for the next week traveling, eating, drinking and looking for Spanish celebrities like the Three Amigos or Bumble-Bee Man.

So over the next week my posts will be few if any as my laptop isn't coming with me (my bag will be too full of edible undies and baby oil). I promise my readers personal photos of me at the nude beaches in return for the lack of reading material - winning or losing proposition? You decide!

Have a great week! Wish you were all there (or do I?)!

Labels: , ,