POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Ho-hum...Meg White has a sex tape


According to The Post Chronicle, Meg White of The White Stripes cancelled several shows recently sighting acute anxiety on the part of Meg White, and they are attributing that anxiety to a recently leaked sex tape.
The alleged Meg White Sex Tape has caused quite a stir. Meg White of The White Stripes, a band known for their raw low-fidelity sound, appears to have a sex tape blazing up bandwidth on the internet.

In the stills below, it sure does look like Meg but one cannot be 100% certain. And given the climate of fakes these days, one has to question the authenticity first.

On Sept 11, 2007 The White Stripes canceled their forthcoming engagements because Meg White was suffering from "acute anxiety".

We can't help but wonder if the anxiety is due to this sex tape that has splashed onto the web.

Is it her? You be the judge.
This is officially out of control, I feel like I'm the only person in the world without a sex tape. I mean, when Meg White has one I'm thinking of firing up the ol' VHS camcorder and make me a little digital lovin' - let's just hope people don't freak out because I'm doing it with my Carebear collection while wearing mittens and clown stickers....errr...I mean, doing it with tons of "sexy ladies"....

Check out some stills from the video here.


Watch the entire video here.

Labels: ,