POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris has too much class


For some strange reason, Paris Hilton took some time over the weekend to yet again reiterate that she's never gotten implants. The Sydney Harold says:

Hilton once considered breast augmentation surgery before being talked out of it by her father, Rick. At the time she said: "I don't need it and I would never get it. It's gross - and it always ends up looking really fake. But if a girl is miserable and that's the only way to make her happy, then that's fine. Years ago I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image. So I decided not to do it."

If there is one this that Paris is it's classy. She'll leak a sex tape, go to jail, sleep with every man and woman in Hollywood BUT she won't get a boob job because she doesn't want to look 'cheap.' Not only that, but she seems to think fake breasts are also a magical cure-all for depression - because it's the only way to make some girls happy. We all know the real path to true happiness for women is to sleep with me, right? Seems my rippling muscle can cure depression quicker then fake boobs ever could. Or at least that what the girl in my trunk says.

Labels: ,