POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Scarlett Johansson will be doing nudity


Talented actress and large-chested Scarlett Johansson has said she is now ready to strip for a film, if it's the right part. She said:

"I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film."

She also added:

"I'm proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They're my charms, my feminine wiles. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it."

I have a "sensational European art film" project that's perfect for her, let me describe it for you: it'll be a gritty arty film perhaps even shot with a handheld (for authenticity - not that I can't afford anything better..), it'll be set in a very murky, musty and exotic location called "my parent's basement" and the plot revolves around me and Scarlett being locked down there and doing the nasty for hours upon hours. Yeah, yeah I'll admit the screenplay needs tweaking - but the idea is rock solid. SCORE!