POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Britney's 25th birthday celebration


It seems while I was at home last night watching Puerto Rican public access TV Britney Spears went all out for her 25th birthday (I knew I shouldn't have stayed in!).

The vagina-flashing mom of two spent some time with her eldest son at the Los Angeles Zoo, and later going out to dinner at Mr. Chow's with some pals and her manager, Larry Rudolph.

However the party got really retarded at a bar near the Laugh Factory on Sunset Blvd. around midnight where Brit was joined by Paris Hilton and Fergie too (fresh from the VH1 Big in '06 Awards) where the three of them seemed to be having a great time (according to some guy attending who wasn't me).

Paris departed around 2 AM, while a partying Brit still held court. Rumour has it Britney hooked up with someone in the club bathroom after hours...details are still pending..

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my Pirate Exam..YARRRRR!!!