POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Hot couple of the day: Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz


B-list singers unite! Famous lip-syncer Ashlee Simpson and the closeted Pete Wentz spent Saturday night making a scene at Parc in LA. An eye-witness reported:


"They definitely weren't hiding the fact that they were together. They were making out a lot and they were pretty intense."


'Pretty intense', eh? Reminds me of the time I dated Angelina Jolie for a few months - we were so passionately intense in our love-making we both ended up in the burn ward weeks and weeks just to recover. Thank goodness all those celebrities showed up and recorded a charity single to help pay my hospital bills, otherwise I'd probably still be cleaning bed pans....yep, I said 'love-making'...

Labels: , , ,