POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Scary Spice has a baby


Melanie Brown (aka Scary Spice) gave birth to a girl this morning. The baby has not yet been named, and I'm assuming since 'Baby Spice' is already taken, it might be a while. And thank God she's had the baby, pregnancy looks about as good on her as a lacy nightie would look on me.


Of course the best part of all this is that according to rumours this baby may belong to that sexy beast himself, Eddie Murphy, pending the outcome of the paternity tests. And if it's anything like my syphilis tests I had last week it's going to be SEXY! And by 'sexy' I mean 'humiliating' and by 'humiliating' I mean 'that's what I get for humping the dumpster outside of the KFC'.

Labels: , ,