POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan is very very smrt


Lindsay was interviewed over her Blackberry for the latest issue of GQ, here are some of her bone-chilling responses:


When asked about playing poker
"I just emailed my friend sara pantera saying I'm going to start playing poker again! I bought two puppies today!"

On the topic of cats
"Cats scare me. I just think of bad luck from black ones like I had in Just My Luck! I need a boyfriend. Geez."

When asked what the happiest moment of her life was
"Gotta think sex scene today" and never wrote back again.


Wow, you could ask her if she believes in Jesus and she'd respond 'BANANA!' In person she seems moderately retarded, but once you get her on her Blackberry all of a sudden it's like you're talking to a chimp, and not that smart one that knows sign language...the dumb ones with red bums.

Labels: , ,