POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Vanessa Minnillo is not a Mexican hooker


Seems Nick Lachey responded to the rumors regarding pictures of him having sex with Vanessa to OK! Magazine by saying the following:

Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes."

That Nick is quite a charmer. Once I called my girlfriend a Mexican hooker and you'd be quite surprised by how poorly that went over. Next you'll tell me that girls don't like watching me get drunk at baseball games, puking in the bleachers and proposing on the big screen....who knew?

Thanks to faithful reader Jen (who is not a Mexican hooker....or so she says...) for the tip!

Labels: ,