POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris Hilton is one crazy mofo


Paris Hilton is now officially nuts. About a week ago, she arrived alone at Les Deux to meet up with her sister Nicky, but upon leaving she started chanting "Firecrotch" to herself. A source says:

"But as Paris was about to leave, she started saying 'firecrotch' to herself - but loudly - so everyone around her could hear. And she wasn't saying it to anybody - she was all by herself. She was practically chanting it!"


Dude, I love a good chant! Sometimes when I'm working at my call center in India I scream 'USA! USA!' usually followed up with a rousing 'I'VE GOT AIDS! I'VE GOT AIDS!' Much to my surprise, my chants tend not to go over as well as I expect. Jerks.

Labels: ,