POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

J-Lo's new album cover


Yuck. Perhaps she should start a group and call them 'the Manikins' because she's really starting to look like one. Either that or 'the Cadavers' she looks like a corpse all done up for a viewing. Trust me, I know what a corpse looks like, I used to work in a funeral home...well, until 'the incident' where I kind of met that really cute dead girl and proceeded to cut my finger and write 'Best Friends Forever' in blood all over the coffin. The glitter hearts, scratch 'n sniff stickers and rainbows where a great touch too. And let it be known that I only got fired 'cause those jerks don't understand love and romance...love and romance or rainbows..


Where was I? More J-Lo news here.