POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Jessica Simpson's Christmas message to her fans



The following Christmas message was posted on Jessica's offcial fan site:

happy holidays to all of my fans. i am spending much needed family time in the colorado rockies. i send y'all my genuine huge smile hoping it makes its way to brighten your christmas day...very dorky rhyme, but hey what can i say...i am a dork. daisy doesn't enjoy the role of santa in this picture, but the idea was just too cute to resist. i love all of y'all with my whole heart and my hope is for each and every one of your christmas wishes to come true

Honestly, the only thing lamer then this would be her buying puppies for every homeless kid in the word. Then exploding on stage. That would be my gift y'all.

Happy Boxing Day!