POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Brooke Hogan gets a new dance partner


Looks like Brooke Hogan is not satisfied with simply looking like her dad in drag and she's taking her stripper inspired stage show to the next level by....DANCING WITH A TOWEL!

Yep, this is what happens when you're Brooke. The gay guys won't dance with her because she looks too girlie and the straight dude are just freaked out that she has a penis. So what's left? Her sweaty towel. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I mean, I dated my pillow from 1996-1998 and had a great time....ahhh Mr.Fluffy we were so in love....I'll never forgive myself for forgetting about you in the spin cycle. Rest in peace, Fluffy, rest in peace..

Labels: , ,