POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan is pretty much a lesbian


A friend of Lohan has given Star Magazine access to her private MySpace area which features Lohan (drunkenly?) professing her love for her gay and hideous dj friend, Samantha Ronson. Gatecrasher reports:

Details of the affectionate correspondence appear under the headline, "Lindsay's Lesbian Love Letters!"

Lohan allegedly tells Ronson: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die...I want to marry you and have children with you."

"Go to bed babe," she wrote to her pal late one night.

"I love you - [signed] Lindsay Ronson."

This is no big deal, I remember writing lesbian love notes when I was a kid to Santa Claus...of course that only lasted until I found out was the word "lesbian" really meant. I guess that explains why I kept getting tacos and tuna under the tree instead of my G. I. Joe's. That's just gay.

Labels: , ,