POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Zac Efron needs a haircut


Ok, be honest with me, is my site becoming overly obsessed with 'the gays'? I mean, it seems my last few hundred posts have been nothing less then 'who is gay' and 'who looks the gayest' - I'm starting to feel like I'm overcompensating here.

If I call Zac Efron gay, does that mean I'm secretly hiding something....something fruity? And if that's the case, will the culmination of all of the world's women's cries be deafening once they find out?

We'll see. Until then, Zac Efron is gay. No doubt in my mind. Need proof, just look at his hair; it's Jennifer Aniston from 1994. I'm hearing the Friends song in my head right now and it makes me hate him....of course, I hate him more for making High School Music 18: Back to School. How do I know? My timemachine told me so. Beep-beep.

Labels: , ,