POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is filthy



Not that I watched any of this show, but I did find this clip pretty much sums up what I already thought - the Kardashians are simply a family of strippers and whores. I'll admit, this clip initially made me more moist then a delicious Joe Louis snack cake (and THAT'S moist). But then I saw the part where their 9 year old sister rocks the stripper pole better then most 'adult entertainers' - and the fact that the older Kardashians seem to condone it made it even more f'ed up.

Of course any time you wonder how a family could be this morally degenerate remember: their dad defended O.J. Which in my books is a step up from making out with Hitler's corpse.

Labels: ,