POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Derek Jeter spreads the love


Derek Jeter, the New York Yankees shortstop who has given herpes to such Hollywood actresses as Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Biel has been scoring left and right at Miami's Shore Club. Our friends at Page Six report that:

Our spy in the lobby of the Shore Club in Miami early Sunday morning spotted "two scantily clad women screaming at the front desk because they had spent the night at Jeter's penthouse and were then charged for parking." "The girls were wearing what looked like the same clothes they wore the night before - a tight cocktail dress and a mini-skirt. They were making a huge scene because they were asked to pay for parking. "Obviously, they'd spent the night there," giggled the onlooker, who noted that one of the overnight guests was screaming into the phone, "After last night, he'd better fucking take care of it!" After a bit of insistence, "they eventually left happy. I assume he paid for their parking after all," said our snitch."

Derek is making a big deal about paying for their parking? I certainly hope he paid for it, I mean TWO women at once? If a woman doesn't scream "don't touch me creep!!" I automatically ask her to marry me and give her my PIN number for all my bank cards. But that's just me, you know, the lonely guy who spend his Friday nights redecorating his underwear drawer in his wizard costume. Shazzam!

Labels: , ,