POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

This will end well


If you're not already aware that Tila Tequila is an internet phenomenon, you soon will. She has 2,009,560 friends on myspace (roughly 2,009,559 more then I do), is pretty hot and has a new show. It'll be a new dating show on MTV that will feature Tila with dudes AND ladies as possible suitors (that's right, I use terms like 'dudes' and 'ladies' to identify genders - it works well in my thriving medical practice.....errr....'back-alley abortion clinic'...but don't worry, we sterilize the coat hangers). Tila writes:

That's right everyone! I am soooo excited! This is what I have been keeping top secret for soooo long! My new reality show on MTV will be like NO OTHER SHOW ON TELEVISION HISTORY! ...the show will be about me finding love as a BISEXUAL!!!!! THAT IS CRAZY RIGHT?

So on my new reality show there will be 16 male contestants and 16 female contestants all fighting for my love....GUYS AGAINST GIRLS....WHO WILL I END UP HOOKING UP WITH????? WILL I BE STRAIGHT OR LESBIAN IN THE END??????


I love chicks that use heavy punctuation and all-caps. It just screams 'high intelligence' - either that or 'clinical retardation.' Either way, I'm good - I mean, she's Asian and bisexual, right?