POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Halle Berry is pregnant


Following endless gossip and rumors, Halle Berry has officially confirmed yesterday that she is three months pregnant with her first child. Berry, 41, and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, 32 have dated for about a year and a half. People.com says:

"Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar winner told Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life." Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly three months later at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

You've got to be kidding me. Halle Berry used to be one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood - now she's nothing more then another fat pregnant emotional mess. If I want to see that I'll just head over to the diaper aisle at my local Wal-Mart. Kind of makes me happy I broke up with her...that is if by 'break up' you mean 'arrested for breaking into her home and drinking her dirty bath water.'

Labels: ,