POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

The Hills pay the bills


E! Online provided a ball-park estimate for incomes of reality stars. I'm not talking the girls in the park I tape for free, I mean Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag from MTV's The Hills:

Well, Lauren "L.C." Conrad does get to operate ongoing hot war with Heidi Montag in the pages of Us Weekly every week, free of charge. If that's not a fine compensation, I don't know what is. Oh, wait. Yes, I do. How about an estimated $10,000 to $25,000 per episode? That's the general industry range for top reality stars such as Conrad, Montag, wannabe K-Fed or Spencer Pratt.

$10-$20,000?? With that kind of money I could build a time machine and make sure Hitler wasn't born...or Paulie Shore - either way, it would sure end a lot of suffering. Hilarious suffering.

Labels: ,