POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Brad and Angelina's breakup is coming


That's right. The breakup is coming, there are just too many issues at play for these two to keep it together. First of all, Star Magazine has reported that Brad is encouraging Angie to go to rehab to gain weight. Over the past year, Angelina has become freakishly slim and Brad is apparently worried about her shrinking boobs...errr...I mean "overall health". Angelina has said:

"I've always been lean and this year I lost my mom and I've gone through a lot. I have four kids and I finished breastfeeding - it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track," Says Jolie, defending her dramatic weight loss.

Besides Angelina's shrinking boobage...um..."personal troubles", there is also Brad's incessant need to communicate with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. And due to the never-ending rumors of a potential split have had their impact on the couple, causing tension. I'll be honest I'm a factor in the breakup as well...my rippling abs and dashing good looks have definitely distracted Angelina and quite possibly even Brad himself. You see, not only am I attractive to women, but also men, the animal kingdom and the guys in the furniture assembly department at IKEA. It's tough being me. So sexy.


I will go out on a limb and predict that Brangelina will be split before Thanksgiving. You read it here first.

Labels: , , ,