POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Victoria Beckham bombs


A poll in the Mirror UK says that most people thought the Victoria Beckham special, "Coming to America" was a bad idea and didn't make her look good at all. TMZ reported that:

Thirty percent reported that it made her look awful, while an additional 49 percent of respondents didn't bother to watch it at all. Only 21 percent of cheeky Brits thought Princess Posh came off looking good on the poorly watched show.

I don't know, I actually liked the special. I'll admit, I was drinking and possibly popping a few roofies - but it was entertaining. My favorite part was when she jumped 35 buses and through that flaming hoop on her motorcycle, that was AWESOME! Oh wait, we are talking about the same show, right?

Labels: