POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris back to partying


I'd admit, I was drinking during that Larry King interview, but didn't Paris say she would be giving up much of her pre-jail club and party lifestyle? Or was I mistaken? Of course last time I drank I woke up in a pool of urine on the set of the Electric Company back in 1976. How did get so drunk? Who's urine was it? And how did I travel through time to end up there? Only the Blue Beetle* knows, my friends....only the Blue Beetle knows...

Regardless, Paris, Nicki and friends were spotted at hot Hollywood club Les Deux last night partying like it was old times. I've giving her 2 months until her next traffic incident. And by 'traffic incident' I mean 'be arrested for giving her car seat herpes.'

*featured on the Electric Company, the Blue Beetle was a bumbling super hero (Jim Boyd) who would often make matters worse instead of better for people who he tried to help. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Labels: , , ,