POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Britney apologizes, sort of..


Britney Spears wrote an apology letter to x17 for her 'umbrella incident' where she flipped out the day after shaving her head and attacked one of the cars of the paparazzi with an umbrella, breaking one of the windows. Well, it seems she's sorry and wanted to write them a letter (please check the spelling in bold):

Dear x17,

I want to apologize for the past incedent with the umbrella. I was preparing a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. Unfortunatly I didn't get the part. I'm sorry I got alil carried away with my role!

Britney

Seriously, was this written by a retarded child? 'A movie role'? I'll be honest, the only movie role she'd be fit to play is Helen Keller - even then I'd be afraid she'd dumb her down too much. Unlike my one man show as Papa Smurf where the critics described my work as 'memorizing' 'full of sexual energy' and 'I smurfed my smurf when he smurfed in the smurf!'

Labels: ,