POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

The price is wrong, bitch!


Bob Barker has a stellar reputation and a place in the hearts of billions around the world. He is the world's foremost game show host, having earning the love a respect of his fans through 35 years in the fickle Hollywood machine, giving hope and joy to housewives, the unemployed, sick children, and small time crocks hiding out from the fuzz at a friend's house till the heat dies down. The name Bob Barker is synonymous with the words game show. The man is a living legend.

And now that's done. He's completely destroyed everything he's accomplished low these many years with one boneheaded swoop....

He's recommended Rosie O'Donnell as his replacement.

OOOH, Bobbo, bad idea! The name Rosie O'Donnell is synonymous with the words fat lesbian blowhard. She'll destroy The Price Is Right, the world's best daytime one hour game show. Will someone please tell me what I'm supposed to watch now between 11 and 12 weekdays as I lay on my blood stained couch in nothing but a pair of pink satin panties with Cheeto crumbs all over my bare chest while I smoke my menthols and drink my cough syrup?? Cause I'm not spending an hour a day with ROSIE. I can't. I won't.

Labels: ,