POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Name Britney's new album


Talk about writer's block, Britney Spears is asking fans to vote on a new album title on her website. She writes:

"You'll Never See it My Way, Because You're Not Me"

Britney is asking her most die-hard fans for some assistance in order to name her upcoming album.

Possible Album Titles:

1. OMG is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like
2. What if the Joke is on You
3. Down boy
4. Integrity
5. Dignity

Number 4 and 5 are my favorites. If you asked Britney to define either of those words she's probably implode.

My suggestion for an album title would probably be 'I'd rather die of AIDS then listen to this crap' but that's just me, I've been so jadded by the music industry ever since I was cut from Jethro Tull because of the 'Pan Flute Incident'...wow, I've never seen that much blood before...

Labels: