POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Angelina doesn't love Brad


Despite having a billion children together, Angelina Jolie reveals in an interview that she has never told Brad Pitt that she loves him.

"I don't think we've ever said (I love you)" the actress reveals in the July issue of Marie Claire. "I mean, I'm sure we have, but we would have to punch each other in the arm first."

Poor Brad, that must really be tough on him. Especially if he ever found out that when I met Angelina she took one look at me and told me she loved me. Then she carved our initials into a nearby tree and dotted her 'i's with hearts and rainbows and included the word '4eva'. We made sweet, sweet love that night...and she told me it was the best 15 seconds of her life.

Poor loveless Brad, if he only knew.

Labels: ,