POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan wants to win an Oscar


In an interview with Nylon magazine, Lindsay Lohan says that she's looking to win an Oscar and that the paparazzi are what's preventing her from getting an the award because they keep distracting her from her work. She says:

'The thing about the press and why they need to leave me the (bleep) alone for a little bit is because I don't want that distraction from my work. I want to get a nomination. I want to win an Oscar. I want to be known for more than, like, going out. For being 'the party girl.' I hate that. I bust my (bleep) when I'm filming, and when I gave time off, yeah, I like to go out and dance.'

How can an actress ask to be taken seriously when pictures like the ones above are being splashed all over the tabloids. Based on what I've seen today I'd barely qualify her to win a wet t-shirt contest let alone an Oscar! And that's coming from Mr.Wet-Buns 1997-2005 himself!

Labels: ,