POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Lindsay Lohan is arrested for DUI and coke possesion


Dear friends, loyal readers, drug dealers I owe money to and the lovely ladies at the sex offender registry who always so gently take my finger-prints....I'd like to make the following announcement. Yes, It's official....The Lindsay Lohan Death Watch 2007 is BACK ON!! Our friends at TMZ have reported had a little bit of a hit and run last night:

After the (hit and run car crash), police say (Lohan) got into another car and was driven to Century City Hospital where she was treated for minor injuries ... No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved ... Officers received a 911 call about the accident and 'tracked Ms. Lohan to the local hospital, where she was ultimately placed under arrest' for investigation of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs...it appeared as if Lohan was speeding and lost control...Lohan was cited and released and will have to face a judge.

She's such an amateur...coke, DUIs and hit n' runs are sooooo yesterday. When I party hard I make sure to engage in at least one sword fight, get 3 chicks pregnant and then crawl over the cage at the zoo to wrestle a gator to the death...TO THE DEATH! Then, to top it all off, I build a time machine so I can go back and DO IT OVER AGAIN! Yes, I'm that hardcore...

Labels: , , ,