POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Jessica Simpson likes panties


Femalefirst has reported that Jessica Simpson says she will never get caught without underwear like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, because she always covers up her private parts.


(Jessica) is astonished so many young celebrities have been snapped panty-less, and would be horrified to find pictures of her genitals splashed across magazines and the internet. Simpson says, "I don't understand what's going on with that. I'm the kind of girl who always puts my hand between my legs when I'm getting out of a car if I'm wearing a short skirt. I always wear underwear. It's a personal rule."


I have so much respect for Jessica to take sure a controversial stand on this very important issue. In the real world there are such problems as Global Warming, the Middle East and War. In Jessica's world Sweet Valley High is the bible, daddy is always right and dogs solve mysteries with their wacky friends. Way to keep it real Jessica...way to keep it real...