POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Christina Aguilera forgot a few things


Now I'm not going to lie to you and say I 'know fashion' and 'go to fashion shows' or 'once fashioned a mash-potato sculpture of myself and then ate it'. But this is quite a fascinating dress worn by Christina Aguilera in Vegas over the weekend.


But here's where I'm a tad confused - if you look closely it's obvious that she forgot her underwear, but look even closer - notice something missing? Yeah, I know...it also looks like she forgot to put on her nipples!


I feel so terrible now, kind of like I want to release a charity single in her honor to raise money so she can get nipples. I've even gone as far to sign my donor card, so if I'm ever in an accident I'd like to donate my nipples to the less fortunate.


More nipple-less Christina HERE, HERE and HERE.