POP CULTURE PUNDIT - The Latest Gossip and News About Your Favorite Celebs
HOMEABOUT USARCHIVESLINKSCONTACT ME

Paris BUSTED!


After leaving the Virgin Megastore last night around10:30pm, Paris Hiton was pulled over by Hollywood police after speeding down Sunset Blvd. without headlights. Once it was discovered that she was driving with a suspended license, her 2007 Bentley Continental GTC convertible was impounded.


Here's the good part: if it's to be determined if the suspended license was a result of her reckless (ie DRUNK) driving conviction last month Paris just violated her probation which means she very likely will be heading to prison. Awesome.


I don't know why the thought of Paris in prison makes me feel all tingly inside...but I'll tell you - it's the same kind of butterflies I feel when I write Jessica Simpson letters, send Jessica my hair and semen samples, update my Jessica blog and the feeling I get when I hide in her closet whispering 'yooooou waaaaaaanntttt whhhhat I gooooooooot Jeessssicaaaaaa YOU WANT IT......'.